Marketing Scientist – Consumer Data Strategy
Melbourne, $80,000 - $120,000 (neg)
Join Analytics team of a top Consumer Insights Agency - inner-city Melbourne
Recommend, design and interpret a range of Advanced Statistical Methodologies
Huge opportunity to become a client facing expert - flexible, great pay & perks!
This market research agency boasts technical innovation and commercial brilliance.
Behind their commercial recommendations is a rigorous technical appreciation and knowledge of numbers that allows them to quantify and back-up their insights with statistical fact.
They excel in complex analysis and modelling across a range of techniques – choice modelling, regression, market mix-modelling, max diff, decision hierarchies, experimental design, segmentation, multivariate analysis, preference mapping, hypothesis testing and the like.
All of these advanced techniques are used in the service of big brand consumer clients to help with communication strategies, optimisation of product design, pricing points and new product launch evaluation.
The advanced analytics team is part of a wider business offering general consumer insights consultancy to clients.
• Act as an expert internally with the wider team and externally to clients
• Recommend and design a range of advanced statistical methodologies
• Interpret results to help draw commercial conclusions from the data
• You'll act as a team player and mentor to other people in the business
• Simplify the complicated so people cansee the thinking behind the conclusions you draw
• Proven experience in the techniques outlined above (level is variable as the position can be tailored to the person)
• You will be able to work with multiple and large data sets
• You will have strong technical expertise – SPSS, Q, Excel etc.
• You will be a problem solver
• Commercial experience of using marketing sciences to help businesses
• You will be able to integrate this specialism in to a more mainstream quantitative consumer insights offering
To apply or for further information please contact Gemma Lewis email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121