$80,000 - $90,000 plus super
As an ideas powerhouse this strategic advertising agency has a brilliant reputation for helping clients capture audiences. They have an exciting mix of clients in the financial, FMCG, retail & social sector.
As a planner / strategist you will be responsible for creating marketing communication strategies for advertising campaigns as well as setting the tone and message. You will combine market research & insights to enable to creative teams to produce innovative ideas that win the hearts and minds of consumers. You will help your client harness market trends, understand emerging customers & position brands for success. This role is unique, as you will then work with the creatives and see the outcome of your research.
• Prior experience in market research, planning, strategy, analysis or CX
• Impeccable communication skills and a flair for translating insight creative outputs
• An imagination and ability to see the bigger picture of what consumers need and want
• Solid quantitative and qualitative toolkit - moderating groups, questionnaire design
• Ability to develop, craft, and deliver compelling presentations that move audiences
• A deep thinker with energy and an outgoing work-ethic
The culture – with a genuine desire to see their staff soar they offer a clear path of progression, flexible working, social events, 25+ days annual leave, awesome offices and a team of highly innovative and cool people.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 (02) 9258 1120