Quantitative Senior Researcher – Biggest Name in FMCG Research
SGD3,500 - $5,500pcm + benefits
• Understanding shopper journey
• Enhancing shopper marketing
• Mobile eye tracking
• Concept testing and new product development
• Packaging innovation
• Improving on pack messaging
• Behavioral and cultural analysis
The goal is to foster a learning environment. The business encourages independent thinkers with critical reasoning skills to uncover the best solutions for clients and who want to challenge the status quo to improve processes and improve solutions. This is a great environment for learning and absorbing information at this point in your career.
You will join the Shanghai office of an international business.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Questionnaire design
• Developing project specifications
• Overseeing smooth delivery of projects and running supplier relationships
• Working on client teams to help build relationships with clients
• Involved in high end analysis and insights extraction
• Producing reports
• Supporting the Directors in any way to achieve the best client outcomes
• Getting stuck in to quickly achieve the next level of Research Manager
You will have 2-4 years’ experience providing an understanding of marketing research issues and methodologies, primarily through supplier-side research positions. Ideally you’ll be experienced in packaging, shopper, new product innovation research within the FMCG category but this is not essential if you have strong agency research experience.
Fluency in another Asian language, particularly Mandarin is desired and a very strong plus.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.