Research Manager FMCG – Online Communities
RMB 280,000 – 330,000 per annum
Global market research agency that specialised in the investigation and consumer opinions in the food and beverage sector.
As a Research Manager you will be the key point of contact for a leading FMCG brand (spending time onsite with them). You will have responsibility for managing projects end to end – from research design through to finial debrief presentations. You will have key responsibility for managing a large online community covering 20 different categories such as food, drink and fragrance. Working closely with the sensory and commercial teams you will identify new opportunities for growth and an in-depth understanding of the consumers to target.
• A strong qualitative background and a passion for food & beverage research
• Experience from proposal to debrief and strong project management skills
• Fluency in English and mandarin is essential
• An ability to interpret and use quantitative data
• Prior experience running online communities would be beneficial
This role is unique as you will get to spend a lot of time on-site with the client and see your actions brought to life! The culture is friendly, supportive and vibrant. You will be given every opportunity to further progress your career and learn new skills
If you are interested, please send across your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1120