Planner – Advertising Strategy
Sydney, $80,000 - $100,000 + benefits
As a Planner you’ll be dedicated to unearthing the most compelling truths about your client’s brands and conveying them in the most innovative ways to connect with their audience.
Joining a high-profile strategy team, you’ll be right in the lime light with clients in an all-encompassing strategy role to enable the creative team to design award-winning, multi-channel campaigns.
What you’ll love:
• An amazingly talented team to support, encourage and inspire you
• Combining primary & secondary research to dive deep in to audience/brand insights
• Major commercial clients – tourism, banks, retailers, fashion labels..
• Government clients – to change behaviour for the greater good
• Collaborative idea generation
• Influential writing and story-telling
Award-winning, independent, news-worthy advertising agency with fantastic new offices home to 50+ advertising geniuses. This is a small, close-knit strategy team with a high profile in the business. It’s fun, it’s fast, it’s creative, it’s work hard and social when you want it to be!
Should you choose to accept, you’ll need:
• An absolute passion and prior experience in brand & advertising
• Previous research experience, fluent in quantitative & qualitative market research to test creative ideas and understand audience
• Evidence of being innovative and nimble in how you gather insights
• Experience directly engaging and inspiring clients
• An ideas generator
• A Planning/Strategy/Market Research profile is highly desirable
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121