Insights Manager – Business/Customer Service Improvement
Melbourne $70,000 - $85,000+SUPER
A long established leader in customer experience strategy, this sizeable agency sits in a privileged place in the market as researchers and advisors in business/customer service improvement. Their lengthy client portfolio lists major local and national Australian brands spanning multiple specialist sectors – financial services, education, utilities and government, and their specialist services include market research, strategic consulting, training, and business improvement.
Continually evolving to meet the changing needs of their employees, their values are of accountability, collaboration, customer centricity, curiosity, inspiration and innovation, offering a friendly, genuine and progressive environment.
• Insights Managers are full-service researchers with extraordinary attention to detail
• Confident in client facing activities
• Passionate about developing insights from data
• Responsible for end to end accountability from scoping out the projects to questionnaire design, sample and quota planning, field briefing, data analysis and reporting
• Focused on quantitative research methodologies spanning syndicated, tracking and ad hoc research namely – customer experience, employee engagement, mystery shopping and quality improvement, complaint handling, journey mapping and business optimization.
• Tertiary education
• Minimum 4/5 years + commercial research experience
• Strong quantitative full service research capabilities from brief to debrief
• Well-developed analytical skills
• Efficient problem solving and organization skills
• Confident client facing manner
Progressive Career Opportunities:
Whilst working day to day on research delivery, you’ll stretch and hone your wider consulting skills and knowledge as an industry expert in particular areas of interest – consulting, certain sectors, product development etc.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.