Qualitative Account Director – Meet the industry’s best
Melbourne, $100,000 - $120,000+SUPER
Meet some of the best names in consumer insights strategy here.
A longstanding favorite, this agency integrates whatever data is at their fingertips, incorporating primary qualitative & quantitative research methods to give clients a full and comprehensive picture and road map to success.
Their services include growth strategies, visioning, motivational research, brand development, product innovation, communication evaluation, shopper and more.
Qualitative Account Director:
Your remit will be to design and deliver a range of qualitative tools and methods - groups, workshops, depths, online, co-creation, behavioural, ethnography and more..
You'll head-up projects from brief to final presentation and all stages in between, impressing clients with your research expertise, market understanding and strategic vision.
Part of a well-resourced senior team, you'll become an influential senior member of the team both internally and externally with fast track opportunities to Director upon contribution/merit and not years.
Key candidate requirements:
• Upwards of 6 years + creative qualitative research experience
• Hands on fieldwork experience
• Experience gained within another global or boutique market research agency environment
• Commercial experience is essential - services, finance, teleco, retail, FMCG etc
• An excellent command of expressive writing and presenting to elicit engagement and inspire action
• Brilliant understanding of people for lasting, natural client engagement
• Passionate about adding to how the business works, thinks, presents and collaborates
The team can guarantee: a challenging, inquisitive and creative team ; sharing & collaboration; a large portfolio of big brand clients; a service based on client needs and not product driven research; an insatiable appetite for learning and development; flexible working; mature environment; social perks; excellent remuneration and rewards.
This is a wonderful home for a qualitative researcher looking for long term inspiration from their peers and senior management team. To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org