Account Manager – Client Service Team
$60,000 - $70,000 +SUPER
This is a training role for someone with a passion for market research and consumer behaviour, specifically in the retail and FMCG environment.
You will play a critical role in supporting clients understand shopper behaviour trends by applying a variety of solutions and multiple data sources.
We want a passion for great client management, quantitative data, problem solving skills, curiosity and creative thinking.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Managing a sizeable portfolio of clients made up of a number of FMCG manufacturers and retails. Spend time on site, get to know their teams and their needs and become a trusted advisor
• Integrating store data (Point of Sale data) and panel data to give a truly holistic picture of what is happening in store and the decisions/behavioral factors contributing to sales
• Enjoy the analytical aspect of working with large databases and building stories
• Presenting to clients on strategic direction for category growth
• Account planning
• Building your overall shopper knowledge
A global leader with a large HQ in Sydney. Extremely well regarded with excellent training and development programs to support your career and development.
It’s a fun team – focussed but fun, social, good benefits and lots of opportunity to move internally and make the most of internal opportunities.
The focus will be on shopper, consumer, strategic consultancy, FMCG, retail, integrating various types of quantitative data and principally client account management.
• 1-2 years of professional experience in consumer data strategy
• Experience in FMCG and retail/shopper
• Strong skills in data analysis and reporting
• Clear communication skills
• Gregarious personality and strong client facing manner
• Happy to deliver presentations
• The ability to work in groups, team orientated
• Able to work to an enjoyable fast pace – prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Don’t pass up the chance to learn more and explore this fully. For details please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.