Duallist Senior Research Manager – B2B and CX
$80,000-$90,000 + super
• An agency who are reputable for their business focussed research and CX offering
• Manage thought-provoking, strategic projects for big names in services & technology
• autonomous role giving you a platform to step up to AD level and beyond
This agency provides strategic guidance and consultancy, data analysis and modelling, industry overview analysis and customer research and insights. Client base is varied, however they have strong and long standing relationships with major players in the services, automotive and technology industries. In particular they are doing a lot in the ‘disruption’ space; they are best known for their expertise in b2b research and cx/customer journey mapping.
As a Senior Account Manager you will join a 20+ team of passionate and clever individuals working in close collaboration under a senior team who will empower and encourage your autonomy. You’ll play a significant role in delivering projects grounded in both quant and qual – getting involved in kick of meeting, writing proposals, designing research methods, project management, analysis, reporting and presenting. Your qual fieldwork skills should include depths, group moderation and online communities.
- Most likely 4+ years’ solid market research agency experience
- Commercial use of both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Interested and/or experienced in b2b and services industries
- Curious and passionate about helping clients succeed
- An inquisitive nature and a desire to go beyond the numbers
To apply please contact Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1020.