Qualitative Account Director - Genuine Consulting
$80,000 - $120,000 + super
Our client :
They are a business focused market research agency, which means that they possess both in-depth industry knowledge, and a critical understanding of the business context underpinning decision making within their specialist sectors. They use the latest research methods and technology, tailoring each study afresh to meet client’s needs. Clients sit within FMCG, Technology, Finance, Retail, B2B and OTC. Areas of expertise include market disruption, innovation, brand strategy, customer experience and journey mapping.
They are currently looking to hire a Senior Qualitative Consultant or Qualitative Account Director.
As a Qual specialist you will help support the growth of their dedicated Qual practice.
This is a genuine consulting role – you will partner with clients to design and deliver a variety of customised qualitative solutions including ethnography, workshops, cocreation, in-depth interviews, focus groups and more. Unusually for a qual role the requirement for evening fieldwork are minimal.
A client facing role you will be involved from A-Z of a study. From attending client briefings and writing winning proposals to designing research materials and conducting fieldwork to overseeing external contractors and internal field teams to analysis and report generation to client management and client growth. In addition you will work with marketing team and Head of Qual to develop meaningful and impactful marketing collateral and content to help support their market proposition, as well as help identify opportunities and strategies for new business development.
So what do you need?
• A minimum for 4+ years qualitive experience gained within a market research agency
• Strong qualitative research skills - IDI’s, immersions, focus groups, ethnography and other techniques and technologies
• Exceptional qualitative analysis skills – an ability to get to the heart of the matter and deliver actionable recommendations
• Demonstrated experience in managing research projects end-to-end
• A strong understanding or a desire to learn techniques relating to human centred design, co-creation, journey mapping & persona development
• A great communicator with experience in developing and delivering engaging presentations
• Highly competent across the MS Office suite of products (PowerPoint, Word and Excel in particular)
• Excellent written English skills. This is critical to this role, which requires preparation of high quality strategic reports
• A highly personable nature with confidence to develop rapport & relationships with clients and suppliers
Finally why are they loved by their clients?
• Loved for delivering insight that is meaningful, outcome focused and easy to embed and action
• Loved for the way they talk; they are dedicated to making complex market information straightforward and shareable
• Loved for being easy to work with
• Loved for being passionate
• Loved for being at the cutting edge of Cx and customer centric research
• Loved for having an integrated offering that allows them to go beyond research and support clients with their strategy and operational transformation
To apply for this great role send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com.