Senior Brand Strategist
$70,000 - $80,000 plus super
The Agency: Independent brand consultancy
This independent global brand consultancy combines market research with, strategy, insights and planning. Working with leading brands spanning the finance, retail, FMCG, automotive and insurance industry they provide consumer insights that are clear, compelling and actionable!
What will you do as a Senior Brand Strategist?
As a Senior Brand Strategist in the Sydney quantitative team you will work across all elements of the research process from proposals and pitching, designing questionnaires, data analysis and report writing to delivering presentations. You will work across both tracking and ad-hoc projects looking at brand positioning, quantitative research, brand architecture, comms tracking, media effectiveness and futures.
What makes them stand out?
• Culture: Awesome offices, flat structure, cool clients, supportive and creative team
• Benefits: Wellbeing allowance, flexible work-life balance, extra days leave for creative days and birthdays, mobile phone allowance
• Career progression: Individual training budget and personalised bonus programme
What do you need to apply?
• Prior quantitative experience in a market research, strategy or consumer insights agency
• Appreciation of brand marketing
• Strong quantitative analytical skills – SPSS, Excel and Q
• Desire to work with a smart team!
To apply: Please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1120