Qualitative Insights Specialist – Strategic Marketing Consultancy
$90,000 – $110,000 + super
• Specialist growth consultancy with expertise in marketing, brand and shopper
• Design, manager & deliver all aspects of high-end strategic qual research projects
• Get excited about joining and building a new breed of agency in this space
This growth consultancy has offices across the globe. Resulting from a recent merger, their diverse team now combines market researchers), analysts, management consultants, creatives and developers, all working collaboratively as trusted advisors to clients across insights, analytics, digital, shopper research and brand/marketing.
Bringing fresh & relevant thinking, they are committed to head-turning insight delivery and are continuously innovating new ways to bring research to life, meaning each project makes a unique impact. With a comprehensive, multi-method approach to research, they combine quantitative, qualitative and cultural insights methods with advanced analytics & visual storytelling.
At this level you will work across all aspects of the research cycle – proposals, research design & facilitation, project & supplier management, analysis, debrief and presentation. Your clients will be varied and include a big 4 bank, delivering on really high profile, stretchy consulting work. You’ll also manage key accounts across the FMCG, Insurance and Retail space.
The global nature of the organisation means you’ll branching out from just the ANZ markets; nearly half of their research is carried out across multiple markets.
To succeed in this position you should be an:
• Experienced qual practitioner – with a full range of qualitative methodologies in your toolkit
• Innovative problem solver and risk taker
• Passionate about the power of creativity
• Have a solid research agency or consultancy background
This is the perfect move for someone looking to take a step up and enjoy enhanced client responsibilities.
To apply or for further information, please send your CV to Zoe Crouch: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1020 for a confidential chat.