Market Research Project Manager | Financial Services CX
AUD $55,000 - $65,000 package
• Do you have a year’s market research agency experience under your belt?
• Are you ready for a promotional move?
• Does the sound of a client-focused, full service agency with a real focus on consultation get you excited?
If yes, read on!
This is an exciting opportunity for a market research Project Manager to join an innovative consumer insights agency that works with a prestigious client list spanning banking & financial services, telecommunications, e-commerce and social and government research. The role will see you stepping up both you client and project responsibilities and providing valued input to all stages from proposal to presentation with a focus on CX research within banking and finance.
They are a close-knit team of experienced market research consultants that offer quality, creativity and expert knowledge to provide tailored research solutions across – customer experience, customer satisfaction, branding, communications and product development.
Central to their success has been their ability to combine high end Market Research and local knowledge to provide insightful, valuable and actionable recommendations.
So, what will you have?
• Prior experience of working in market research or consumer insights
• Strong quantitative research skills
• The ability to problem solve and think through ideas, actions and decisions
• A demonstrable will do and can-do attitude
• First class written and verbal communication skills
In return you will get to work for an agency that celebrates success, recognises hard works provides top training and actively encourages staff to find balance – both in work and out.
For more information please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: email@example.com.