Market Research Project Manager
$60,000 - $70,000
1. Lead market research projects to understand consumer and employee engagement
2. Independent Australian agency that blends market research and management consulting
3. Attractive bonus, career progression, flexible working hours & international travel
Australian market research consultancy enables brands to understand their consumer and employee engagement, to improve marketing and performance. They are leaders in data driven strategy and clients span across the retail, financial, insurance and government sector. They combine market research (both quantitative and qualitative) with organisational psychology and consumer insights.
As a Market Research Project Manager in the Melbourne office you will sit in the commercial team. Supported by senior researchers you will be involved in client management, questionnaire design, analysis and reporting on evidence-based insights. You will also be involved in attending qualitative focus groups, workshopping, in-depth interviews and client presenting.
Flexible working, career progression, training and development, annual bonus, birthday leave, phone and a laptop. The culture is supportive and a fun team.
• Prior experience working in market research or management consultancy
• Experience designing quantitative & qualitative research methods
• Solid project management, analysis and reporting experience
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills – SPSS and Excel beneficial
• High organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• A desire to be a client account manager
If you want to join a Market Research agency that are smart thinkers with awesome career progression, please send your CV to Emily Moser or call me on +61 (02) 9258 1120