Quantitative Research Project Manager – Melbourne
• A quantitative research role managing projects end-to-end for Australian brands
• Attend client meetings & consolidate your client management skills
• Boutique agency with flexibility & ample opportunity for career progression
A new role has become available at a boutique market research consultancy based in Melbourne. They are long-established and can boast a client base including leading Australian retailers. Quant is definitely the focus though they are doing some qualitative across both the consumer & B2B industries. The structure is very open and the working environment is relaxed; everyone sits together, gets stuck in and works collaboratively to ensure the best client satisfaction.
You will be responsible for all stages of project management including analysis and reporting. You’ll be client-facing and will have the chance to attend meetings with senior execs at high profile companies within sectors such as retail, government & b2b. Project types will be varied and will span advertising, product development, mystery shopping and brand positioning. You should be keen to get out there in front of clients.
• Previous experience working in a market research agency
• Looking to step up into a role gifting more responsibility
• Solid skills in questionnaire design, project management, analysis and reporting
• Strong analysis skills – Excel, SPSS and Q ideally
• Organised, confident and diligent
To apply please send your CV to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group, ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1020 for a confidential chat.