Cultural Insights – Director
$110,000 - $120,000 package
The world’s leading specialist growth consultancy. They are disruptive.
Understanding that we live in a new era of consumption and realising that demand has shifted means that brands need to move forward. This agency give business all the tools they need to switch on growth for their clients, categories and people.
The team is powerfully diverse mix of over 1,000 global researchers, analysts, designers, creatives and consultants they explore cultural insights on a macro and micro.
As a Cultural Insights Director, you will lead a team that blends qual and insights through a brand planning lens. As a qual specialists you are a brilliant communicator, with a bendy brain. You have a passion for understanding broader cultural contexts and perspectives.
• Delivering bespoke qual centric projects from beginning to end, coordinating the resources of the team as needed, liaising with the client throughout the process.
• Make the complex simple for clients and tell powerful stories that allow them to grow and act. You will connect that dots that will solve big problems.
• Using multiple insight sources to build and present powerful stories that can build confidence around action for clients
• Build and manage relationships for domestic regional and global client centers.
• Being able to work on multiple projects at any one time (2-3) across different categories
• Jointly deliver proposals for new business
This is a really interesting role for a quallie that is looking for something different. If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call