Cultural Insights | Project Manager
Sydney $70,000 - $80,000 + excellent benefits
This world class marketing consultancy is a HOW business. With Insights at their heart they marry rigorous consumer and cultural insight with top marketing thinking and deep client empathy to drive action for businesses.
Sitting at the heart of this strategic marketing and insights consultancy is their Cultural Insights Team. A hot bed of imaginative and strategic thinking the team’s talents are leveraged across most of the agencies projects to help bring context to their thinking. The team help shines the spot light on what they like to term the ‘relevance gap’ to examine where culture is moving towards as opposed to focusing on what a brand and business is doing today. This helps their clients stay ahead of the competition and imagine futures that talking to consumers alone cannot deliver. For this business Qual brings the feel, Quant brings the rigour and Cultural Insights brings context.
1. Have a fascination for culture - a compulsive deep diver who is intellectually curious and engaged with culture and how it is changing
2. A bendy brain – the ability to look at the world differently and make connections that others cannot
3. An organised mind – The ability to take disparate input and organise it into structure
4. Qualitive savvy – experience in qual insights is highly desirable
The day to day:
• Being the organised one and the driver! You will support and the senior CI experts to ensure a smooth delivery of work. You will take the lead in Project Management and delivery meeting and exceeding client expectations.
• Doing the digging! Looking for examples of brands and cultural phenomenon that support the development of frameworks to understand culture. This will involve working across different platforms from social media to interviewing experts to build fresh thinking and thought leadership
• Doing the analysis! Organizing what you see into themes that can help brands see what they need to be doing more of and less of to stay relevant
• Articulating the thinking! You will be an excellent communicator, verbal and written, who will be brilliant at distilling the insights and findings to both clients and internal teams
Interested? To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com or call Rowan on 0292581121