CX Insights Consultant – Design Agency
Sydney, $60,000 - $80,000
Tap in to the world of CX design in a unique research role, discovering insights which feed in to the whole iterative design process.
You’ll help create, refine and redefine some of the most optimised brand experiences out there, for clients in disruptive industries like energy, insurance, mining and retail.
Research is held in the highest regard in this top Design & Innovation team, which is how they get to the heart of how customers interact with a brand at all touchpoints.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Work closely with Head of Insights to capture the needs, motivations, pains and value drivers of existing and future customers through primary and secondary research methods
• Support the project management and co-ordination of research efforts through strong organizational skills
• Ideate concepts to alleviate customer journey pain points, working co-creatively with designers, strategists and your clients
• Test those ideas with customers through ongoing, agile research and solution development
• Add your passion for customer behavior, trends and cultural insights
Why will you love this role?
Get outside your bubble and immerse yourself in different worlds, different people and different industries. Your research will see you travel, and introduce you to interesting people, developing memorable relationships. Your insights will shape and influence real Service and Product Design (digital and analogue). This is not your classic research agency where a PowerPoint deck might catch dust on a client’s shelf, this is a real design agency where you will be a custodian of the final product or service. Often rooted in tech solutions, you’ll also enjoy being on the front line when it comes to digital innovation.
What skills do you need to bring?
• c2 years of research experience, although we are flexible either side as the role can be tweaked for the best candidate
• Experience in qualitative research – writing discussion guides, interviewing customers etc
• A journalistic approach to seeking & synthesizing information
• An obsession with human behavior
• A passion for insights, but an appreciation for what is interesting, actionable and relevant
• Good project management skills
• A willingness to get stuck in, support the team with whatever is needed, and learn!
• Familiarity with quant research skills
• Passion for human centered design
This is an outstanding and rare opportunity for a research specialist to work in an alternative environment, dedicated to supporting you to achieve your career goals.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes)email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121