Associate Director| Consumer Insights – Agile, Intelligent Consulting
Sydney, $120,000 - $130,000+SUPER
An elite insights business in growth. This team of professionals come from research, analytics and consulting backgrounds to deliver data driven solutions to empower business decision making. Well established with a carefully crafted and varied client base they dive in deep and love chunky, intensive strategy pieces working collaboratively with insights managers, brand managers, c-suite business leaders.
Their approach is seamless, they call in specialists when needed and they believe in quality over quantity. This means they have time to enjoy what they do including: examining the problem, defining the question at hand, selecting the right research methods, analysing the data and delivering sharp, crystal clear actions for the clients.
The client work includes major teleco, financial institutions, airline and tourism and FMCG spanning pricing, optimizing service configuration, NPS and customer experience programs, customer segmentation, brand drivers, brand positioning and a whole host of other topics.
• Bring on board impeccable research and consulting skills to take end to end ownership for projects
• Largely focused on quantitative methods and data sources, you’ll also enjoy the integration of qualitative projects
• Take ownership for a number of high-value clients, as well as ongoing new projects – you’ll develop relationships, understand needs and surpass expectations
• Mentor and manage staff members to inspire their development
• Work with the leadership team on spotting new business opportunities and carving out your niche
• Attend industry and educational events to stay at the forefront of progressive approaches to consumer research
• Play a role in how insights are delivered – methods, tools and design
• 7/8 + years experience in data driven strategy
• Expert and hands on with survey data and other quantitative data sets
• Agency experience is essential, and you’ll suit an agile, intelligent, ad hoc, consulting environment
• Relevant higher education background
• Diverse multi-client/sector exposure in the commercial arena
• Conversant in customer experience, branding, NPD, segmentation type research strategy
• Strong client facing personality
Sleek office, easy city location, wide Mac screens and hardware, access to top tools and software, internal and external training, conferences, regular hours, no egos, genuine smart team to challenge and inspire.
You’ll find a flexible, grown up working environment where you will enjoy an intelligent forum for discussion and growth, dynamic thinking and opportunity to extend your role and seniority in the business by merit.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org