Brand Planner – Brand Agency
$70,000 - $90,000 + super
Our client, a creative brand agency that specialises in positioning and total branding is looking for a brilliant, enthusiastic and switched on Senior Consultant to join their talented in-house strategy and research team. From their offices in the heart of Sydney their strategic planning, design, production and client service expertise has driven this agency to experience rapid growth and a reputation for delivering the best and most innovative design solutions across a wide range of mediums on a global level.
Areas they cover for their clients include:
• Brand Identity, Definition and Design
• Brand Messaging
• Brand Architecture
• Marketing Capability Development
• Internal Engagement
• Customer Understanding
• Creative Idea
• UX Capability Development
They are looking for an extremely switched on, vibrant & 'in the know' strategy and insights specialist, who would reveal in the chance to directly influence the future strategic direction of world-class brands. As part of a fully integrated strategy team, you will be the voice of the customer and a commentator on consumer culture. You will be able to combine real world observations, with insights and deep brand intelligence.
To be successful for this role, we are looking for someone with:
• Strong experience of brand strategy and insights (3+ years)
• Highly developed workshop, interviewing, group moderation and observations skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
• Thrives in high-volume, deadline-driven environment
• Confidence in presenting to a variety of audience types
In return you will get to work for a market leader in the world of branding alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business. To apply send your CV to Rowan Haylett and email@example.com