Project and Client Consultant | Customer & Employee Satisfaction
$55,000 - $65,000 + super
Join a Market Research Consultancy passionate about helping businesses understand how happy their employees and customers really are. This business is offering great client relationships, excellent career opportunities, a growing team and chance to collaborate with offices across Australia.
What are the key areas of focus of this role?
• Technology: You will work closely with internal IT teams to manage a highly sophisticated software platform designed to effectively collect and display survey data on employee and customer satisfaction.
You will ensure IT teams understand how to appropriately customize the platform for project / client needs and will train clients on how to use the survey collection and dashboard reporting functions.
• Project Management: You will play a pivotal role in the design, management and delivery of quantitative Market Research projects. This will involve:
o Questionnaire management
o Fieldwork management; using existing client databases and collaborating with panel teams when required
o Ad hoc data analysis and presentation preparation
o Delivery of dashboard reporting
This role will be fast paced and won’t leave you bored! Your desk will busy and will have you running multiple projects at any given time.
• Client Management: From day one you’ll work with some awesome clients from proposal design to insight delivery. You will attend kick off meetings, update them on project progress and deliver results. Clients are from a range of industries including services, government, community services and retail.
• Insights Development: Your clients will turn to you to understand what data means and how they effectively implement changes based on results. Your role will be to truly understand research results and offer value through your interpretation.
Are you excited by what you’ve read? Firstly, make sure you tick the following boxes and then please send your CV to us to be considered!
• Have experience working in Market Research/Data Collection; you may come from a full service research role, a technology firm or in a panel provider and now be looking for your next step up.
• Have an awesome way with clients. Your team have the relationships they do with clients because they’re great at building long standing relationships with clients. You’ll need to bring energy, smiles and a can-do attitude to fit in here.
• Be excited by the idea of joining a growing team with big ideas for the future!
• Excellent project management skills. You’ll need some tried and tested ways of staying organised to make sure you keep all your balls in the air.
If you’re interested to learn more, please send your CV to Rowan at Resources Group: email@example.com or call 0292581121 for more detail.