Qualitative Director – Alternative Agency
Sydney, $120,000 - $140,000+SUPER
Who we are
Take a brand development consultancy and merge it with an advanced qualitative insights agency and the result is a breathtakingly clever strategy agency finding solutions to the most complex marketing problems through a research/behavior lens.
Loved by clients, loathed by competitors, it’s a hot house of new thinking and emerging methods.
Offices in Melbourne, Sydney and internationally this agency has all the uniqueness, freedom and flexibility of an independent but with the scale and benefit of a global network.
How we think
Each client problem is unique, and it takes disciplined and rigorous thinking to get to the best outcomes. It’s blending creativity – being inquisitive and challenging, with a high level of emotional empathy to interpret complex human behavior.
Through top research methods and this type of thinking, clients are offered strategies to re-think their brand, launch new products, re-invent communications strategies, and generally find a solid market foothold and that all important competitive edge.
What you’ll do as Qualitative Director
• Play the expert practitioner in qualitative methods, part of the management team and a role model to the team and wider business
• Spearheading multiple key client relationships and having the final say on all client deliverables
• You’ll be a commercially savvy new business getter, who loves solving meaty client challenges and knows how to do so profitably
• Self-sufficient in designing and leaning complex multi stage projects
• A visionary thought leader, pioneering methods, approaches and innovative ways to deliver strategy to clients
• A strong client network, and a force to be reckoned with representing the agency in industry
• Wider business leadership responsibilities
What you can bring:
• A career ‘insights’ professional - seasoned, progressive and intuitive qualitative practitioner combining a passion for the craft with business leadership and people management.
• Experience consulting for a wide range of companies to help solve some of their thorniest marketing challenges
• Expert in insights strategy in the realm of brand, marketing, shopper, innovation and communications
• A business getter accustomed to accountability for revenue targets
Please get in touch if you’re looking for a senior management role in one of the best, ever-evolving, alternative agencies out there.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes)email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121