Senior Brand Planner | Corporate & Consumer Branding
$90,000 - $120,000 + super
“We need a single consistent value proposition for our business across the world”
“We need to shift our business from self-orientation to customer centricity”
“We need to define the expression of our most important brand across the globe”
“We need a brand architecture structure that makes the most of what we offer and drives performance”
“We need to create a vibrant culture around our brands”
Sound familiar? These are just some of the questions this market leader in brand strategy answers for their clients. Working across corporate and service branding, as well as consumer products, they translate insight into action and they provide their clients with the clarity and confidence they need to transform and grow their business.
The team have a solid foundation in how brands work, a passion for capturing ideas, and an ability to define and structure strategy. They are also experts at writing engaging and inspiring brand narratives.
They live their client’s worlds and have a deep empathy for them – sharing successes as well a desire to understand what keeps them up at night and to help solve the toughest of problems.
They are currently looking to hire a Brand Planner with a shared skilled set and a common vision. Someone who is “well-schooled” in the principles of brand development and action.
So who are you?
• You are likely to have had prior experience of working in a recognised branding agency
• You will be an expert in handling and integrating research and insights work into brand planning
• You will have top notch business acumen, with a solid understanding on how business works.
• You will have a strong team spirit who enjoys working as part of an energised and enthused team. You will enjoy not only inspiring others but learning from them.
• You will enjoy working in a flat structure and will be happy to take ownership for output and production.
• You will be a clear communicator with a passion for writing and telling compelling stories.
In return you will get to be part of a business that takes real pride in what they do and their shared achievements. A team that support each other and who love making a difference.
If this sound like you then please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org.