Quantitative Project Manager – Training & Development Role
Melbourne, $60,000 - $70,000+SUPER
Throw yourself in to a large, rewarding financial services research program working with a high-profile team to deliver crucial data driven insights to the leading banks.
A huge opportunity to develop and sharpen your skills in all areas of research delivery through hands-on experience in online survey design, project management, data collection, data analysis and reporting; as well as client management. This role will provide all the skills you need for a brilliant career in consumer insights.
A large multi-disciplinary team from all walks of life, academia, research and analytics who strive to ask clients the right questions, to get to the right solutions. Staff are encouraged to question, to share learnings, to challenge ideas and to push for better outcomes, and hard work is rewarded and recognized in big ways like promotions and small gestures like lunches and spot bonuses.
The day to day:
• Prepare research materials such as survey questionnaires, reports and presentations
• Develop your analytical skills and use of packages such as SPSS/Q
• Co-ordinate with different teams on project management
• Develop relationships with your clients – Big Australian Banks
• Respond to client requests daily
• Develop your knowledge of different types of research – customer experience, loyalty research, brand research and new product development
The Candidate Requirements:
• Tertiary education in a relevant field highly regarded – marketing, stats, psychology, commerce
• 2 years + commercial research experience
• Ideally financial experience although other industries considered, especially Services.
• Deeply analytical, with excellent problem solving and communication skills
• A passion for excellence
If you want to develop your career with a leading market research agency, servicing Australia’s largest and most prestigious companies and brands, then get in touch for the details.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes)email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121