Senior Economist – Mining, Construction & Infrastructure
$80,000 - $100,000 plus super plus bonus
Management Consultancy and Trends forecasting
This agency is a global trends and forecasting consultancy that combines market research, forecasting and advanced analytics. They produce large syndicated reports and bespoke consulting for leading brands in the construction and building industry. They allow their clients to better understand their markets and unlock opportunities.
The role: Senior Economist
• You will take the lead on managing client accounts where you will forecast, analyse and unlock market trends using a large source of both primary research, desk research & secondary analytics. You will be an expert in the industry.
• You will manage a team and take a lead on mentoring, training and development
• Clients are both social and commercial, all projects in the industry are multiciliary allowing you to work across different arms in the business. You will be the voice if what is driving the market and where the market is likely to be heading.
• With high growth in the pipeline, this agency is looking for candidates that aren’t just doers but are hunters and are excited about developing strong relationships with clients.
• Prior experience working in a similar capacity as an economist (ideally you will have 5+ years’ experience)
• Tertiary degree in economics, mathematics or psychology with strong excel skills
• Experience in econometric modelling and forecasting, willingness to learn more to become proficient is key.
• Solid analytical skills to identify and explain underlying trends in construction markets
What is on offer?
• Exceptional career progression.
• High remuneration package and bonus.
• Social – Christmas parties, boat parties, BBQ
• International travel opportunities
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 (02) 9258 1120