Quantitative Account Manager – Award Winning Agency
$60,000 to 75,000 plus SUPER
This Market Research Agency is a force to be reckoned with!
They have won several awards in recent years for their excellence, boast of tight client and employee retention and are widely recognised as a leader in consumer insights strategy in the Australian market.
The role of Account Manager:
They are now on the hunt for a passionate and curious mind to join them as an Account Manager and learn from some of the best in the industry. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside marketing scientists and self-professed number nerds to provide your clients with highbrow solutions to their marketing conundrums. Clients will include blue chips from Telco, FMCG, Retail and Transport sectors.
You’ll work on some exciting accounts from day one; working to understand their research needs, designing proposals, writing questionnaires, briefing analysts and writing some compelling research reports from findings. Projects will be related to segmentation, brand and ad tracking, U&A, pricing, choice modelling and more.
It’s important you are numerically minded as although you won’t be doing any of the complex statistics yourself (unless you want to!!), you need to be able to talk the talk with clients. This is a growing environment that promises excellent training and ample opportunity to develop and excel. There are seniors on board with years of experience under their belt to guide you; plus lots of budding mentors at different levels to ensure you’re always well supported.
What experience do you need?
• Previous experience working in a quantitative market research agency. You need to have the basics under your belt for this role. Can you design a quantitative questionnaire? Critique quantitative data to craft research insights?
• Experience using a statistical package – i.e. Q/SPSS/R
• Have some experience dealing with clients and enjoy this part of your role
• An interest in marketing and commercial research, most specifically brand, communications and product
• A can-do attitude, a keenness to collaborate and work as part of a team, ambition and smarts.
If you feel you tick these boxes then we would love to hear from you.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121