Salary: 80,000 to $95,000 plus SUPER
• Intellectually stimulating environment
• An established brand regarded industry wide as the leader in its field
• Development opportunities
• Automatic client autonomy with prestigious commercial names
This agency loves cracking a code! News has spread, and their clients are queuing up to bring them mind boggling commercial challenges. Through collaboration, intellectual rigor and the use of industry leading techniques and technologies, they have established a reputation for being able to answer the unanswerable.
You will be client facing from day one; immersing yourself into the world of your client to truly, no truly, understand the commercial issue at hand – this could include deep dives, U&A, customer satisfaction, NPD, brand, segmentation etc. etc.
You will deliver expertise surrounding the agencies capabilities in advanced quantitative methodologies (in-house marketing scientists will lend a hand on the execution of statistical analysis) and will work smart to deliver your findings in a way that inspire change in client businesses. Clients will come from a range of industries including FMCG, financial services, telco, retail and government.
To apply for this role, you must have:
• At least 4 years of experience working in a commercial research agency.
• Be a lover of quantitative techniques and the results that can be achieved through data manipulation.
• Have tried and tested client management experience and have experience finding solutions to a range of commercial issues.
• Hands on experience using SPSS, Q or another statistical package.
Sound like you? Please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1120