Research Manager – FMCG Client Side Role
Shanghai, RMB25,000 – RMB40,000pcm
This is a unique opportunity to take responsibility for a brand new online community for a major FMCG food and drink client. Working exclusively for this brand, on site in their office, you will love immersing yourself in the organization and acting as the liaison between your agency and your client.
As a Research Manager, you will have prime responsibility for handling market research projects, from research design through to final debrief presentations.
• Help launch and manage a large-scale community spanning multiple categories
• Provide regular reports on trends and hot topics across categories
• Conduct regular ad hoc research (qualitative & quantitative) with the community to get quick data and insights to support the client’s sales and marketing and product development teams
• Liaise with stakeholders to translate their business questions, in to effective research projects
• Safe guard and develop the health of the community
• Work closely with your agency and supporting technical teams
Why you will love this role?
This is a unique role to work for a world-leading research agency, managing one of their major client accounts and sat on-site in the client office. It’s such a rarity to get the best of both worlds – a top agency and a top brand client to take ownership for!
You’ll love a vibrant, fast paced, friendly and supportive culture. A high-profile role. Ground-breaking technology and research methods which combine scientific rigor with creative drive.
• Passion for working on food and drink categories, sensory and product research
• Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited university or college in a relevant social science
• Fluent language skills in both Mandarin and English
• Strong qualitative background – ideally experienced in moderating online communities and using digital qualitative research platforms is preferable (but not essential)
• Comfortable with quantitative research
• Exemplary communication, organization and presentation skills
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121