Qualitative Account Manager - High end stategy/Exploratory research
Sydney, $60,000 -75,000+SUPER
This agency blends behavioral insights with quantitative data to provide consultation for clients on their brand growth strategies.
A boutique environment led by innovative methods and best client outcomes, their team is an elite force in the world of consumer insights only bought in on high-end strategy and big exploratory research projects.
This role is to mentor under the Qualitative Partner and benefit from 20+ years of experience. It is an outstanding opportunity to absorb an immense amount of knowledge, attention, training and direction to raise your qualitative and consulting prowess.
The job day to day:
• Contribute to a range of insights strategy projects from brief to de-brief
• Mostly qualitative but also exposed to and working on quantitative projects to a lesser degree
• Play an integral role in client relationships - involved and client facing right from very first kick off meeting
• Applying a range of qualitative methods such as groups, depths, ethnographic principles and actively involved in fieldwork from day one - developing your tool kit
• Supporting and learning from the wider business
• Representing the agency at industry and client events
A strong academic record and bachelor’s degree as a minimum requirement, in addition to 2-4 years of commercial experience in a primary consumer insights (qualitative or qualitative & quantitative)
• Excellent analytical thinking and writing skills to draw out and interpret insights to present credibly to clients
• Ideally experience in another high end boutique (overall consumer insights agency experience is essential)
• An inquisitive mind and natural ability to draw out influential factors, join the dots, see the bigger picture
• A passion for brands, consumer trends, behavior and application to business
• Self-motivated and with a high level of initiative - you will want training and direction but will then enjoy freedom and responsibility to run with things
This is a small, premium ad hoc consultancy with a solid and loyal client base spanning FMCG, airline, media, technology, retail and liquor.
They're based in a vibrant district with easy transport, shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. The office is sleek, stylish and the team enjoy premium equipment, training, conferences and social rewards.
If you are looking to establish your credentials as a data led strategist able to transverse qualitative and quantitative methods but with a natural leaning towards the former and with unparalleled one on one mentoring, the get in touch for more details.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121