Junior Research Consultant – BIG BRAND INSIGHTS
$60,000 - $80,000 + benefits
Pacific Brands, Nab, Vodafone, Woolworths, Mondelez, Nestle, Medibank. Think of the biggest brands you want to work on and find them here!
Take on their business challenges by immersing yourself in their brands. You will bring genuine consumer insight to the client’s table uncovered from clever use of primary research tools and techniques and overlaid with your overall smarts around consumer trends, business and brands.
It’s a role which will play to your strengths in:
1. Client servicing – forging strong and lasting relationships
2. Quantitative know-how – Executing a range of customised ad hoc and tracking projects leveraging your analytical capabilities
3. Strategic Thinking – Able to generate and communicate strategic insights from the data
Who is this agency?
A premium consumer insights agency with a unique team boasting a collective skills set of consulting experience and technical skills. Ambitious, fun and with an eye on the ball this team suits a bright, commercial researcher who can bring confidence, experience and credibility to client conversations.
Who are you?
• A consumer research professional with at least a minimum of 2 commercial agency experience
• Confident at all stages of the project cycle from design to delivery
• Evidence of strong client servicing skills and management of accounts in a previous role
• Strong Analytical abilities – SPSS/Q or similar packages
• Able to interpret data meaningfully
• Strong presentation abilities to get up and stand in front of senior client marketers
• Strong drive and ambition
Extra holiday, regular reviews, strong management team, ongoing training, professional memberships, attendance at industry conferences, regular social events throughout the year, lucrative bonus on top of above average industry salaries.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.