Client Director – Disruptive Insights| Retail & Shopper
$130,000 - $150,000 +SUPER + bonus
This Australian-owned market research and consulting agency specialises in guiding major FMCGs to understand their shoppers and the retail landscape.
Approaching 2017 with gusto, their planning involves recruitment of an Account Director or Director to play a pivotal role in the Sydney team and wider business.
We’re looking for a visionary with a thirst for disruptive insights, a desire to combine innovative technology with customised research approaches and a passion for retail behaviour.
• To employ a range of methods to give a holistic 360degree view of the shopper
• To take on overall client management and ensure a high level of service & delivery
• Immersing yourself in client problems and applying your consulting needs to find solutions and spot opportunities for the business
• Heavily involved in new pitches and converting proposals in to wins
• Working closely with the delivery team to oversee seamless project outcomes
• Hands-on knowledge and application of consumer research methods
• Involved in the innovation of internal tools and capabilities
• Representing the agency in industry
• Supporting and developing the growth of skills in the business
• Working on the senior management team
A mid-sized team with offices across state and working domestically and internationally. CBD offices with a progressive, busy, fun and ambitious environment to enjoy both personally and professionally.
Highly reputed and known in the relatively small world of retail and shopper insights they have a tool kit of capabilities which far outweighs their size:
Tools such as; Shopper tracking; Mobile Apps to monitor shoppers in the moment; Face to Face Shopper qual to understand path to purchase, intention and experience; Observational research – video and in store; Customised research to deep dive in to specific shopper questions; Eye tracking and geo-data.
• 10 years + experience in shopper/retail/category insights – supplier side experience essential
• A charismatic client leader
• Evidence of selling, growing and managing accounts
• Ability & desire to still work across full project lifecycle from proposal to presentation
• Both research and consulting skills.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.