Client Success Manager – Technology Provider
$60,000 - $80,000+SUPER+ BONUS
• Do you love building relationships with end clients?
• Can you facilitate the onboarding process?
• Can you up sell and cross- sell?
If your key skills are in client servicing and you can combine that with the ability to juggle projects to time and deadline you are on to a winner.
The job vacancy is for a Client Success Manager to assume responsibility for a select group of clients, to understand their research and data needs and to deliver on these day to day, all the while getting to know their business and exceeding expectations so you remain their no. 1 port of call.
You’ll enjoy the variety of servicing your clients on the phone, with regular meetings and also attending industry events. In addition to this you will enjoy the buzz of using your knowledge of technology. online market research and data collection to deliver projects from A to Z. You’ll be good at client servicing because you can quickly connect with people but also because they trust your technical expertise.
In summary, if you have previous experience in the field of panel/data technology and you want to be part of an energetic, fun and motivated team where hard work is rewarded by a fast growing global company then get in touch for all the details.
You should be able to:
• Manage a large high value portfolio of clients
• Quickly build rapport with a whole range of different people and personalities
• Nurture relationships
• Advise on online market research, panel sample, data collection, data reporting and data visualisation and technology
• Drive yourself through the desire to succeed but also work as a team player
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.