Quantitative Research Executive – The Top 10
$50,000 - $55,000+SUPER
10 Reasons why this agency will take your career to the next level:
1. Every brilliant researcher should experience a top boutique environment
2. A close-knit team of colleagues to inspire you – the size where you will have visibility and a voice
3. The cool list of clients – think Coca Cola, Kellogg’s, Ferrero, Coles, Heinz, CBA, Vodafone!
4. Big idea work – huge meaty conceptual and strategic pieces to get your brain ticking
5. A variety of projects spanning brand, communications, satisfaction and innovation
6. Excellent training and development where you will have clear goals and KPIs to achieve more!
7. A fun and creative environment with a social team to mix work with play
8. A blend of quantitative techniques to fill your toolbox – online, mobile, brand strategy, customer segmentation, innovation of products and services, market sizing, shopper insights and a whole lot more.
9. Specialise in quant and learn everything from ad hoc to tracking, simple to complex
10. Great remuneration and perks such as team lunches, dinners, bonuses & summer hours.
This fantastic agency loves talking to people, taking on brand challenges and surprising clients with how consumer data and insight with the right consultative minds can lead to great big ideas.
If you want to learn, challenge, grow and accelerate your career in data driven strategy then get in touch with all the details!
To apply, you’ll need a minimum of 1-2 years + quantitative research agency experience which means you have had exposure to the end to end research process but want to take it up a notch.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121