Account Director – High Performance Consultancy
Melbourne, $95,000 - $130,000 package + benefits
• Join a senior team shaping the success of the Melbourne office
• Leverage a trusted brand name to work with major brands with serious budgets
• Benefit from the industry leading tools and technology
• Be holistic in your approach integrating various data types and information for true consultancy
• Enjoy an adventurous and evolving culture where fresh injections of ideas and approaches are highly sought after
This value of this opportunity is all about enjoying the best of both worlds. Stability, structure and big budget clients but with all the energy, agility, individuality and drive you think of in an independent.
The local Melbourne office is unique in their talents and approach to each client brief, and their office is something to write home about, more akin to a management consultancy than a research agency which reflects their personality.
Boasting a weighty client list across most industries – FMCG, retail, financial services, insurance, telecommunications and services, they tackle everything thrown at them: high end analytics, complex tracking, brand and advertising, customer satisfaction; ad hoc consultancy, pricing evaluation, brand strategy, U&A and more…
Why you’ll love this role:
A Quant Specialist: You’ll need to be a highly accomplished research professional with a wealth of industry experience. Although a management position, you will not leave behind your hands on responsibilities and you’ll enjoy the bones of research consultancy and client work.
A Commercial Mind: You’ll enjoy taking on a portfolio of existing clients but also starting to take responsibility for spotting new opportunities.
A Mentor: You’ll have formal and informal responsibility for junior to mid-level staff where you’ll guide, inspire, organize and lead the way by example.
A Consultant: The ability to take clients on a journey and inspire confidence by contextualizing the consumer data with existing information and market information and your own intuitive marketing/branding knowledge, is essential!
What you do need?
• 6/7 years + market research experience applying quantitative research methods
• Agency experience or a mixture of agency/clientside
• Hands on experience with SPSS/Q or other analytical packages
• Ideally experience with Services clients
• Previous experience in doing the role described above
This is a high-performance agency which exceeds all expectations and pre-conceptions. Align your aspirations with theirs and reap the rewards in terms of team, progression, projects, salary and wider benefits.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121