Senior Research Executive – Digital, Entertainment, Tech
Singapore, SGD4,000 – SGD6,000pcm
Getting to the hearts and minds of consumers has been this agency’s passion for decades. An international agency, they enable clients to develop compelling propositions, campaigns and products through bespoke market research.
Tech & entertainment, digital & social, government and lifestyle.
This role is for quantitative researcher who can apply a broad suite of methods to unlock powerful underlying emotive connections between people and brands. Client facing, you will thrive in a role where you immerse yourself in client business and problems. You’ll help design multi-method research programs, mostly ad hoc and always designed specifically for the client rather than ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions.
Project management is also a big part of the role, juggling a number of exciting and varied projects. As is, a sharp analytical mind to work with data, draw out insights and write a compelling story and action plan for clients.
• At least 2/3 years working in consumer market research
• Ideally in another agency experience, or a combination or agency and clientside
• A passion for data with strong analytical skills and previous use of statistical packages like SPSS
• A desire to do things differently for clients from research design through to multimedia deliverables
• Must be a Singaporean resident
• Local languages beneficial
• Global network of offices
• Global training and knowledge sharing
• Strong financial remuneration
• Great office and fun, busy, energised team to learn from
• Cool clients like Netflix, EA, SingTel
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121