Research Consultant – Automotive research
Sydney, $60,000 - $70,000
Combine your interest in the automotive industry with your research career and work for a leading research agency on largely auto clients but also finance, retail and services.
You’ll enjoy innovative and fresh application of research methods to uncover insightful information about consumer behavior
This position will suit a quantitative researcher keen to push forward in your career by understanding the issues facing client businesses and being able to apply critical and strategic thinking.
You’ll work closely with an Account Director who will be your mentor and leader, part of a wider insights team with a largely flat hierarchy so it means you will be client facing from the outset, enjoying visibility and accountability on projects and building your client servicing skills.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in largely quantitative but also qualitative projects, and guide your development to areas of particular interest or enjoyment.
This team takes real pride in their work - they make sure it is meaningful, business focused, rigorous in methodology, data-accurate and above all interesting!
This role will suit you if you enjoy the automotive industry but are also happy to work on financial and other service clients. You’ll love trying new things, you’ll enjoy being pushed out of your comfort zone – whether that is presenting, generating social content, white papers or trying out a new method or technology.
• A minimum of 1-2 years of market research agency experience
• A versatile individual used to juggling various projects who enjoys a busy day
• Passionate about research methodologies – able to design surveys to tackle different client issues
• A numbers nut with experience with SPSS or Q and able to be hands on with data processing and analysis
• More importantly the ability to build stories, see the meaning and commercial use in findings
• A natural presentation style and a desire to build these skills
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121