Project Manager / Analyst – Market Research Data Collection
$65,000 to $75,000 plus SUPER
This is an opportunity with one of Australia’s leading independent fieldwork and data analysis agencies. Their expertise spans a full spectrum of market and social research services and they conduct research in almost any industry across a broad range of methodologies.
They are now on the hunt for a Project Manager / Data Analyst to work across a range of projects on local, state, national and international level, ranging in size and complexity. Your methodology will primarily be online however you will also use CATI/telephone interviewing and face to face interviewing.
This client facing role will involve taking ownership of numerous quantitative research project from understanding client needs through to final delivery of data.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CLIENT LIAISON
• PROJECT SET-UP/SCRIPTING
• PROJECT ADMINISTRATION
- Liaise with appropriate fieldwork staff effectively coordinate fieldwork management. Monitor project quotas and data quality.
• PROJECT DATA DELIVERY & ANALYSIS
- Conduct analysis at completion of the project, including tabular reports, raw data files or sample summaries.
• MONITORING PROJECT COSTS & QUALITY CONTROL
• ASSISTING IN PANEL MANAGEMENT & RECRUITMENT PROJECTS
What skills do you need for this role?
- Experience in online project and client management
- Experience in market research industry methodologies
- Strong data skills and good attention to detail
Are you interested in applying? Please send your CV to Rowan at Resources Group: email@example.com or call 0292581120 if you have any questions.