Account Manager| QUAL & QUANT – Unlock growth/Major brands
Sydney, $65,000 - $85,000 +SUPER+BONUS
1. Deploy quantitative and qualitative research that is sharp, smart, inventive, pragmatic and commercial
2. Provide clear growth plans so clients see the potential and are inspired to own the way forward
3. Bring a passion for ongoing learning to develop your own skills whilst also mentoring ad inspiring your colleagues
4. Help develop client relationships that thrive and endure
5. Immerse yourself in client’s businesses to establish a credible base of knowledge from which to build insights strategy
This independent business has grown incredibly quickly since their launch, dominating the consumer insights industry and unlike a lot of their competitors, they actively work across 30 international markets with a cross-sector client base.
Their specialism is in: Capability Building to Innovation to Brand Planning and Positioning, Segmentation, Shopper and Retail Strategy.
From the start, they are all about team and a culture that supports and motivates so the very best work is delivered by a highly engaged and rewarded team. They have won awards for their employee engagement and work practices.
They describe themselves as: Innately driven, collaborative in spirit, intellectually sharp, pragmatic and commercial.
• Tertiary education in related discipline
• 3 plus years’ research experience
• You will be fully articulate in agency pitch to presentation project lifecycle
• Qualitative – experience in focus groups and depth interviews etc
• Quantitative – able to draft a questionnaire for a range of projects.
• Strong analysis and interpretive skills
This business can offer a level of engagement and thinking that will enhance your research and consulting skills no end. They work with the best brands, enjoy an international footprint for a wider brand view, attract top senior talent to learn from, can provide variety and intellectual stimulation. Their size means they are well structured with excellent financial and non-financial rewards and perks.
It’s the name you want on your CV in consumer insights and strategy.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121