Account Director Quantitative – Food & Beverage
Melbourne - $90,000 - $100,000 plus SUPER plus FLEXIBLE WORKING
Launched a few years ago, this exciting new agency is going from strength to strength and is the one to watch. Not only do they have an exceptional reputation externally, they are an employer of choice known for their flexible working hours, awesome office, accelerated progression and a genuine interest in their staff’s success
• They are becoming a recognised leader at the forefront of food & beverage research partnering with leading FMCG brands and restaurants
• They study global innovation, cultural trends and consumer behaviours to clearly navigate the market and identify gaps.
• They discover emotional factors that spark consumer engagement with products & brands.
As a Quantitative Director you will partner closely with the MD brining analytical flair, ingenuity and consulting skills to the table. You will act as a primary point of contact for clients with a natural ability to understand issues, tailor briefs, generate insights and offer cleaver clear thinking. You will take the lead on business development and training junior staff. Projects will be varied spanning both ad-hoc and tracking.
Key candidate requirements:
• Upwards of 5 years + solid quantitative research experience
• Experience working in a global or boutique market research agency environment
• Strong hands on data skills using; SPSS, Q or equivalent
• Exceptional writing skills both for proposals and presentations
If you are looking to join a business where you will be involved in the strategic direction of a small agency that is in growth mode, working in an up-beat and mutative team and leading some big client accounts, this agency would love to hear from you.
To apply, please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1120