Qualitative Director – Behavioural Specialist
Sydney - $140,000 - $180,000 + super + bonus
Our client is a successful and fast growing independent strategic research-based agency well-regarded for providing creative and thought-leading insights for top-brand clients across a range of consumer sectors.
Talented as getting people to tell them what they really think, the business prides itself in the simple interpretation of complex behaviour. They offer clients solid strategies for rethinking their brand and reinventing their customer experience to find a solid foothold and achieve that all important competitive edge.
While they take pride in the breadth of relationships they have, covering most categories across FMCG, services, banking & finance, technology, media and retail, the defining factor is actually the strength of those relationships. The truly partner with clients and act as trusted advisors.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
• Brand Development and Brand Strategies
• Innovation & NPD
• Growth Strategies
• Motivational Research
• Category Strategy & Shopper Insights
• Communication Exploration and Evaluation
• Customer experience and service design
HOW DO THEY DO IT?
• By genuinely partnering with their clients they are able to create a positive force for change within their businesses. Change that unlocks, shapes, builds and creates brilliant opportunities for business and brand growth.
• By listening to their clients and understanding the questions that need to be asked – they don’t do research for research sake – instead they take the time to understand a client’s challenges and opportunities.
• By attracting the best talent available enabling them to offer world class pure consulting, integrated marketing problem solving, advanced quant and high-end qual.
• By placing strong emphasis on intellectual rigour and clear, uncluttered thinking.
This is a position to play a lead role in the qualitative team.
As a Director and senior subject matter expert clients and the team will look to you to steer the way! Able to unlock and illuminate complex client problems you will take you clients on a journey from insight to commercialisation. This is an agency whose work doesn’t stop with a final presentation deck and their clients love them for it.
This is the perfect role for either an Account Director looking to make the step up or an experienced Director ready for a fresh challenge.
Other qualities include:
• A proven track record of the end to end delivery of qualitative research
• A passion for qual and willingness to stay at the forefront at techniques
• Prior experience of working within a Market Research Agency, Brand Consultancy or Strategy house
• Strong client and account management skills
• Strong vision and an ability to business plan
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to inspire and train junior staff
• A ‘we’ not ‘me’ mentality
This role will also form part of the wider qual leadership team and so a desire to help manage the bigger picture will also be key!
To apply for the role please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 0292581121