Qualitative Researcher - (Behavioural Economics) - Senior Research Executive
RMB 10-14K p.m. x 13 months
This agency has a unique grounding in behavioral economics & a commitment to new thinking, new frameworks and new methodologies. They are experts in understanding consumer behavior allowing business to understand what people really want.
THE ROLE: Qualitative Researcher Behavioural Strategy Consultant / Strategic Planner
The role will be varied, where you will work on projects end-to-end from client management, running qual methodologies and workshopping, reporting and client presenting. The environment is creative, inspiring and will challenge your views.
No two days will be the same. Clients are a mix of both commercial and government clients and you will solve key problems like:
• How can we get people to drink more tap water?
• How can we understand new eating habits?
• How can we understand what drives consumer behaviour?
To solve problems, you will use an array of tools; Design Thinking, Innovation, Cultural Analysis, Human Centred Design and Qualitative thinking.
What do you need?
• Hold a degree in business or psychology and have an interest in people & culture
• 3+ years’ experience with qual, innovation, UX and design thinking
• Its essential that you are a native-speaker or fluent in Mandarin
• Passionate about Behavioural Economics
If you want to dive into the world of human behaviour, please send your CV to Emily Moser – email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1120