Account Director – Social and Government Research
Sydney $120,000 - $140,000 + super
• Do you have a wealth of experience in social market research?
• Do you enjoy leading a team?
• Are you good with people?
• Do you enjoy discovering insight through conversation and asking the right questions?
• Are you looking to play an involved role in business strategy, operating at a senior capacity in a global brand?
This Social Research team of this global brand is looking for an experience social researcher to lead their experienced team and have valuable input into department strategy.
You will work with local, state and federal government as well as NGO and Not for Profits to provide valuable insights on a range of topical cultural and political issues. This is a unique opportunity in commercial research to produce insight on issues that impact the social and economic climate of Australia.
You will work with some of the most capable minds in the industry to measure government initiatives and campaigns. You will be responsible for managing and directing a highly talented team; overseeing all stages of quantitative projects, managing research design and project execution. You will draw upon you refined expertise in social research to pull valuable insights out of research conclusions, offering high end strategy to your research counterparts in government departments.
To apply you must :
• Have a well-established career in social research behind you and have spent considerable time working in a commercial research agency (think 5-10 years+)
• Have experience helping leading a team and enjoy the responsibilities that come with seniority .
• Have hands on quantitative research and analysis skills with any Qual being a bonus.
Please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com or call Rowan on 0292581121