Qualitative Project Director
Hong Kong, HDK50,000 – HKD55,000pcm + BONUS
A big brand insights agency is now hunting for an inspiring Project Director within their specialist qualitative division.
This is an international business, established across a number or markets, progressive, in-growth and known for their outstanding work as:
Agents of change – driving change that unlocks, shapes and builds brilliant opportunities for business and brand growth
Clear and uncluttered thinking – they are able to cut through the noise and reams of data to research strategic outcomes
Challenging – they take time to get to know their clients, to understand their business challenges, but also to challenge their thinking and suggest creative, innovative and concise research solutions.
The client base is broad and boasts recognized brand leaders in multiple industries - airline, tourism & hospitality, telecommunications, FMCG, luxury goods, finance and property.
The role of Project Director:
• Take charge of an exciting client portfolio of major and small accounts offering a diversity of topics and relationships. You will build trust, harness relationships and seek opportunities to expand services.
• Employ a range of qualitative research methods from your extensive tool kit including both traditional and exploratory methods – focus groups, IDI, video, ethnography, mobile and behavioural techniques
• You’ll manage a team, leading by example on methods, oversee project delivery, inspire thinking, client care and consultative outcomes
• Pitching and presenting will be your natural forte so you’ll enjoy every opportunity to showcase your thinking and influence the direction your clients take
• You’ll represent the agency in the industry and enjoy taking training, development and networking opportunities
This agency is offering outstanding career growth, a warm, collegial team environment prompting open collaboration and idea sharing. Their clients, approaches and entire team will be hugely motivating and offer fresh thinking and challenges.
Please apply if you have 5/6 years ++ agency experience in consumer qualitative market research and you can showcase suitable skills and desire to fill the role responsibility above.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.