Senior Research Executive – Brand & Communications Research
Singapore - Sing$ $3,000 - $4,000 x 13 months
Our client prides itself on offering innovative research solutions to Singapore’s biggest and best known corporate and consumer brands, giving them the knowledge to make the right business and marketing decisions. First and foremost they are a curious bunch, they love learning and they love asking questions!
They are looking for a talented Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to take that next step in their career and join their highly successful Singapore team. This is an ideal role for a market researcher who is looking for more than your stock standard approach to research and who values career progression. With a minimum of 1.5 years Quant market research experience the focus will be on developing strong project and client management skills whilst furthering your expertise in research techniques.
This role will see you working on some of this agencies highest profile accounts. They conduct a broad mix of brand tracking and ad hoc research for these clients, utilising some of this agencies leading IP and thinking. A key member of the team you will be attractively encouraged to step up and take on more responsibility with a clear path to promotion.
• Research design and quantitative questionnaire development
• Field team liaison including scheduling, briefing, regular follow-up throughout project
• Conduct Data Analysis and prepare presentations and reports including strategic recommendations.
• Co-presenting findings with senior team members.
• Project management of (including client management) small or ad-hoc projects.
• Proactively manage and maintain relationships with designated clients, both during and beyond project work.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com or call Rowan on +612 9258 1121 to learn more.