Qualitative Research & Strategy Consultant - Best Household Brands!
Hong Kong, HKD15,000 - HKD20,000pcm + benefits
This regional agency has coverage that extends throughout the Asia Pacific region, allowing complete flexibility and capacity for all types of multi-country and multi-cultural market research studies.
Imagine a list of Asia's leading innovative household brand names and find them here - major airlines, the mega FMCG manufacturers, the big banks, loved entertainment brands as well as the essential service providers.
Situated in large, bright and comfortable offices with great views, the local Hong Kong team is talented, multi-disciplined team who dig deep in to brand architecture to deliver inspiration to clients. Far from a data factory, this agency is known for their bespoke primary research methodologies coupled with deep understanding about consumers, brands and business needs.This role sits in the qualitative team working closely integrated with the quantitative researchers on pure qual, or hybrid qualitative and quantitative projects
Day to day, what does this mean for you?
• The Qualitative Consultant is a client facing role where you will have exposure and responsibility from kick off meetings through to debrief.
• You'll work closely with your senior team to design a variety of qualitative projects with both traditional and exploratory methods such as focus groups, workshops, depths, triads, ethnography, online qual, video and mobile - whichever method is best tailored to individual client needs.
• You'll hone your project management skills working to time and volume and interacting with internal teams and external suppliers, building a strong networking of relationships
• You'll be able to develop your interpretive skills, combining the qualitative data with wider understanding of human behaviour and cultural trends to draw out important insights
• Those insights you'll help weave in to a strategic plan for clients, using your design skills to help create interesting outputs and deliverables - yes it will be PowerPoint but infographics, workshops and video will all keep you busy and learning as well
• 1-3 years of experience in another market research/consumer insights function
• Ideally this will be agency side so you have hands on exposure to the entire qualitative research process - including some fieldwork
• Cantonese speaking, local experience of the HK markets and Chinese culture and brands is essential
• Degree educated with a strong supporting academic record
• Able to demonstrate an interest in brands, data, consumer, behaviour and business
• A genuine, motivated, determined and fun individual looking for a great team environment
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121