Senior Analyst – Analytics/Data/Programming
Melbourne, $70,000 - $90,000+SUPER
This data agency boasts technical innovation and commercial brilliance.
Behind their commercial recommendations is a rigorous technical appreciation and knowledge of numbers that allows them to quantify and back-up their insights with statistical fact.
They excel in complex analysis and modelling across a range of techniques – choice modelling, regression, market mix-modelling, max diff, decision hierarchies, experimental design, segmentation, multivariate analysis, preference mapping, hypothesis testing and the like.
All of these advanced techniques are used in the service of big brand consumer clients to help with communication strategies, optimisation of product design, pricing points and new product launch evaluation and such like.
The 3 key aspects:
1. Analytics – working closely with the Analytics Director to run anything from low/mid/high level research analytics as listed above
2. Data – working closely with the Operations Director on data processing, preparation, re-structuring and accuracy
3. Operations – programming, automating and generally improving process development
An ambitious award-winning consultancy, collaborative, sharp, proud and extremely well regarded in industry circles. You will sit in the Analytics team which will support 20+ experienced consultants juggling projects across multiple methodologies and industries. At the beginning of the week, there is a weekly WIP to get the whole company across projects and goals and outcomes which is indicative of the collaboration and co-operation.
The ideal candidate:
• Extensive & proven experience in the techniques outlined above in a commercial setting
• You will be able to work with multiple and large data sets
• Experience of customer survey based research
• You will have strong technical expertise – SPSS, Q, Excel etc.
• Ideally programming knowledge – SQL and VBA
• A problem solver
• Looking for opportunities to learn and progress
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121