Quantitative Research & Strategy Consultant - Best Household Brands!
Hong Kong, HKD15,000 - HKD20,000pcm + benefits
This regional agency has coverage that extends throughout the Asia Pacific region, allowing complete flexibility and capacity for all types of multi-country and multi-cultural market research studies.
Imagine a list of Asia's leading innovative household brand names and find them here - major airlines, the mega FMCG manufacturers, the big banks, loved entertainment brands as well as the essential service providers.
Situated in large, bright and comfortable offices with great views, the local Hong Kong team is talented, multi-disciplined team who dig deep in to brand architecture to deliver inspiration to clients. Far from a data factory, this agency is known for their bespoke primary research methodologies coupled with deep understanding about consumers, brands and business needs.
Day to day, what does this mean for you?
• The Quantitative Consultant is a client facing role where you will have exposure and responsibility from kick off meetings through to debrief.
• You'll work closely with your senior team to design a variety of ad hoc, tracking, multi-country, digital, online community research methodologies that will be tailored to suit individual client needs
• You'll hone your project management skills working to time and volume and interacting with internal teams and external suppliers, building a strong networking of relationships
• You'll get to use a variety of analytical tools and software to strengthen your technical capabilities - SPSS, Q, Excel etc
• You'll help collect and collate secondary information and market intelligence on client brands, to feed in alongside the primary consumer insight to make a big difference when drawing out meaningful insights
• Those insights you'll help weave in to a strategic plan for clients, using your design skills to help create interesting outputs and deliverables - yes it will be PowerPoint but infographics, workshops and video will all keep you busy and learning as well
• 1-3 years of experience in another market research/consumer insights function
• Ideally this will be agency side so you have hands on exposure to the entire quantitative research process.
• Cantonese speaking, local experience of the HK markets and Chinese culture and brands is essential
• Degree educated with a strong supporting academic record
• Able to demonstrate an interest in brands, data, consumer, behaviour and business
• A genuine, motivated, determined and fun individual looking for a great team environment
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121