Our client is an innovator and leader in applied social research methodology. They set the bar high and are dedicated to providing world-class research solutions to contemporary social issues. Experts at collecting, processing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative date they work across all facets of social and government research - housing, health, education, crime, transport, government services etc. They are skilled at ensuring the participation of marginalised and vulnerable members of the community.
Internally they have created a strong sense of team and people work together respectfully and collaboratively with transparency to clients. They are currently looking to recruit a Research Director with a strong track record in social and quant research who enjoys building client relationships. With responsibility for pitching and proposal writing, research design and project implementation, client management and outputs and reporting you should be comfortable running a study from inception to completion.
• Strong quantitative research skills, with previous exposure to qual being an added bonus
• Previous experience of working within a market research and a good track record in managing social research
• Ability to respond to research briefs / write high-quality proposals
• Ability to run a project team and coordinate the workflows of other team members
• Demonstrated expertise in business development and client management
In return you will get to work at one of Australia’s most respected specialists Social and Government research suppliers on topic that really count. To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org