A unique opportunity for a China expert to join a fresh thinking consumer insights agency in a role focused on generating cultural insights of Chinese in Australia.
By applying bespoke research methods backed up by cutting edge technology, the team help clients discover truths about their target audiences, which they then translate in to actionable strategy across brand, product innovation, customer experience and experience design.
This role would suit a highly experienced researcher who loves being in the thick of project work all the way through from pitch to presentation, but is also excited about the idea of taking ownership for a burgeoning part of the business that will involve building, selling and growing. The target clients include entertainment, retail, consumer health, property and government – leveraging strong existing relationships and mapping new clients.
Working hand in hand with the MD, you will enjoy full support of the agency and the wider marketing group which offers a dynamic, multi-disciplinary and progressive office culture.
• Expert understanding of Chinese culture – lived or worked there
• Bilingual in English and Chinese
• Living or lived in Australia so you understand the Australian brand landscape and services/brands who are wanting to position/market/brand/support the Chinese community
• A very experienced practitioner of research – qualitative and quantitative methods
• A go getter – who will enjoy selling in the cultural insights offering
• A story teller – an influential consultant with proven experience of using insights to drive change
• A team player – wanting to be part of the bigger picture and an all-round positive influencer
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121