Quantitative Senior Research Consultant – Sydney – Advertising, Media & Audience Measurement
$65,000-$80,000 + super
- Top 5 global agency with a smaller team feel. This specialist unit experiencing double digit growth and high client satisfaction scores in recent years.
- Combining brand & communications with media research; projects including brand strategy definition, media content development, ad testing, ad campaign design & evaluation and media & audience measurement.
- Eclectic client mix spanning FMCG, Financial Services, Retail, Tech and Government.
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to hit the ground running and make an instant impact.
- Take responsibility for client and project management, analysis, storytelling and making strategic recommendations to clients
- Working closely with your colleagues and mentoring juniors.
Why join them?
- An exciting portfolio of clients and businesses who are eager for trusted advisor type relationships.
- Culture of curiosity, collaboration and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Training in all aspects of advertising, media and audience measurement.
- Many directions to take being an international company with opportunities to work in one of the 80+ offices around the world.
- Min. 3 years’ market research agency experience ideally with some exposure to brand & comms studies.
- Quantitative focus – ad-hoc & continuous.
- Strong project management abilities.
To apply please send your CV to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1020.